Superb turnsignal Motogadget M-blaze disc left in polished aluminium.
These turnsignals can be installed on 22,2 mm and 25,4 mm handlebars (with an internal diameter between 14 and 21 mm).
- Completely unique, discrete design and functionality
- Barely recognizable on handlebar when OFF
- Extremely bright light to front side, well recognizable light output to rear side
- State-of-the-art, high performance LED technology called IntensiLED
- Electronic voltage conditioning and secure protection circuits
- No need for turn signal indicator lights
- Quite harmonious finish for handlebar end.
- Diameter: 35 mm
- Overall length: 68 mm
- Partial length outside handlebar: 20 mm
- Partial length inside handlebar: 48 mm
- Cable length: ca. 100 cm
- Weight: approx. 40g
- Power consumption: approx. 7 Watts
Mounting: Delivered with rubber clamping parts for steel and aluminium handlebars (22 mm and 1 in.) with 14 mm to 21 mm I.D.
Like any other conventional LED turn signal, the turn signal kit can be operated with load resistors or any of our load independent flasher relays (m-Flash for example).
If your bike is mounted with conventional turnlights, it requires the installation of resistors for led turn signal, multifit turnsignal relay or a frequency stabilised turnsignal relay to ensure proper flash frequency.
If your bike is already equipped with LED indicators, setting up resistor or a variable relay is not necessary.