Bel Ray Mineral engine oil SAE 20W50 for use in all 4-stroke engines requiring an oil meeting the API SG/SH/SJ/SL/SM/SN standards.
For use in all 4-stroke motorcycles with or without wet clutches including those specifying the use of a JASO MA/MA1/MA2 qualified oil. Jaso is a Japanese standard for special oil which can be used in 4-stroke motorcycle engine with one oil system for engine, gearbox and wet clutch system. Fluid is non-friction modified.
Provides cost-effective, superior performance protection and reliable all-season use.
Features and Benefits:
- Quality engine protection Bel-Ray anti-wear chemistry reduces bearing and valvetrainwear.
- Prevents scuffing. Superior deposit control Cleans deposits.
- Controls sludge and varnish formation.
- Keeps ring lands and grooves free of carbon build-up.
- Economical protection Provides cost-effective lubrication protection of engines and transmissions.
- Smooth power transfer
- Prevents clutch grabbing for an easily controlled and efficient gear shifting and clutch operation.