Available in 3-4 days.
motoscope classic 14 tacho body black, black ring, with German ABE.
The motoscope classic from motogadget is a digital multi-purpose instrument with a classic round casing. A white dial and a red indicator driven by a precision stepper motor comprise the analogue rev counter. The LC display and four indicator LEDs display the numerous features exactly and reliably. The design goes well with every type of mod or original machine - regardless if real classic, youngtimer, custom or sports bike. The motoscope classic is equally suited for sports or kit cars.
High end materials, assembly by hand and our scrupulous quality control provide the highest possible quality in functionality and looks.
Specifications and Features:
- Mounting diameter: 80 mm
- Total diameter (bezel): 85 mm
- Depth without cable fitting: 34 mm
- Weight: approx. 230 g
- Mount: 3 x M4 threaded hole
- Power consumption, operating: approx. 200 mA (load dependent)
- Power consumption, standby: 0 mA
- Operating voltage: 9 V - 18 V
- Operating temperature: -20 +80 °C
- Rev counter (analogue/indicator):0 – 8, 10, 14 krpm
- Speedometer (LCD): 0 – 350 km/h or mi/h
- Trip meter: 999 km or mi max.
- Total distance (adjustable): 250000 km or mi max.
- Journey time display: 0 – 99:99:99 h/min/s
- Rev counter (on LCD): 0 – 20000 rpm
- rpm threshold warning, adjustable (int. LED and ext. gear shift flash): 0 – 20000 rpm
- On-board voltage display 9 V – 18 V
- NEW! Low voltage warning: LED blinks if on-board voltage drops below approx. 11 V - replacement for battery charge status light
- Air temperature* (optional instead of water temp.): -20 - 80 °C / -4 - 176 °F with high-/low warning
- Water temperature* (optional instead of air temp.): 40 - 120 °C / 104 - 248 °F with high-/low warning
- Oil temperature*: 40 - 160 °C / 104 - 320 °F with high-/low warning
- Oil pressure*: 0 - 8 bar / 0 - 116 psi with high-/low warning
- Timekeeping:0 - 100 km/h or 0 - 60 mi/h 0.0 – 99.9 s
- Current acceleration:(-20.0) – 20.0 m/s2
- Average speed: 0 – 350 km/h or mi/h
- Max. speed: 0 – 350 km/h or mi/h- Max. rpm: 0 – 20000 rpm
- Max. positive acceleration: 0 – 20.0 m/s2
- Max. negative acceleration: 0 – (-20.0) m/s2
- Gear indicator: N, gear 1 - 6
- Green indicator LED: Neutral (N)
- Yellow indicator LED: Turn signal left, right
- Blue indicator LED: High beam
- Red indicator LED: Different warning features external (e. g. oil pressure switch), internal (rpm, temperature, pressure, voltage)
- Output external gear shift flash light Switched power 1.4 A max.