Endurance style front headlight plate. It's replacing the original headlight and headlight bracket of your motorcycle.
The plate is installed directly on the fork with chromed rings. You can installed these rings without removing the top yoke. The plate can be installed in less than one hour and it will change radically the look of your motorcycle. The headlight is installed in front of the plate and can be adjusted independently.
You will have to drill 2 6 mm holes in the front plate once the 2 mounting rings are installed on the fork.
- 100% 2,5 mm lasercut aluminium.
- Size 250 X 250 mm
- Raw to paint or brush.
- Delivered in kit.
- 2 stainless steel bolts, nylstop nuts and washers
- 2 mounting rings (choose diameter)
- 2 nickel-plated spacers
- 1 4"1/2 Bilux 35/35W homologated headlight (choose chrome or black)
- Stickers are not provided except the Wats Motor sticker that you will receive with your order.
- 3mm Plexiglass.
- H7 Headlamp included. Note that the H7 bulb has only the low beam position (NO Highbeam)
- Headlamp adjustable