VHT Wheel Paint provides a great finish and real protection for all standard and custom wheels. Everyday wheels take a beating both on and off the road. Salt, sand, brake dust and rocks severely damage the appearance and protection of the wheel surface. This unique product resists chipping, cracking and fading, while protecting the wheel surface from oxidation, and is available in five popular colors, plus clear coat.
- Temperature: 250°F (121°C)
- Applications: Wheels and rims
- Finish: Chevy Rally Silver
- Dry Time: Dries to the touch in 30 mins. Dries thoroughly overnight. No curing required.
- Recommended primer SP148 (optional)
- Finish clear coat SP184 or SP190 (optional)
VHT provides a multi-high performance coating system for the ultimate in protection and quality.
1 aerosol = 1.1 – 1.3 square meters
Recommendation for the use of the VHT paint
The primer is not mandatory but recommended for an optimal adherence. All coats should be applied whinin 1 hour including the primer. After 1 hour you have to wait 7 days before applying a new coat. The waiting time between coats should be less than 10 minutes.
Note that this product can't be sent outside Europe.