Available on request in 24/48h.
Ultra light lithium battery X2P
- Weight: 0.8 kg
- Length: 115 mm
- Side: 64 mm
- Heigth: 90 mm
Perfect to replace the original battery with a more discreet compact battery. The battery is sufficiently compact as to be housed in a rear seat for example. Depending on the capacity of your current battery, you need to choose the appropriate model. The price difference compared to a traditional battery is compensated by a longer duration compared to a traditional battery.
Careful! You will need to match the battery with a compatible charger. See the list below to check the manufacturer's authorized chargers.
|Equivalent capacity Pb
|Current discharge Impulse
||240 A (10 s)
|Appel CCA actuel @ -20 ° C
|Maximum current of continuous discharge
||6 A to 25 ° C
|Max current load
||20 A to 25 ° C
||1000 cycles @ 100% Dod / 10C
||Around 5 years
|Maximum charging voltage
||≈ 0,8 kg
||L 115 x P 64 x H 90
||-30 ° C / +60 ° C [functioning and storage]
- Reduces at least 50% of weight comparing to classic batteries.
- Very fast recharge (charges 100% in less than 30' / charges 50% in less than 10').
- Very low self-discharge ( <0,3% per day for isolated batteries.
- Lifetime: between 5 and 10 times higher than classic batteries.
- Can be mounted in any position.
- Excellent performance in high temperatures.
ECOLOGY AND SECURITY
- Use of low environmental impact materials.
- Plumb free and free of other harmful substances according to ROHS.
- No liquid inside.
- Iron phosphate lithium cells for maximum security.
- Electronic protection integrated to avoid overcharger
- Solid and strong recyclable ABS plastic.
- Quality control made separetly for each individual production step.
- Partially automatically assembled.
- Last generation components.
- Electromagnetic compatibility [EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-3]
- CE Conformity
- ROHS declaration [2002/95/CE]