Currently not in stock, order in progress.
VHT Roll Bar & Chassis Paint is a one step epoxy coating that does not require primer. It gives the appearance of a tough baked-on finish that is chemical, corrosion, rust and salt resistant.
- No primer required, just sand and degrease (with thinner or acetone) the part.
- Temperature: 250°F (121°C)
- Applications: Frame & Chassis
- Finish: Gloss
- Dry Time: Dries to the touch in 30 mins. Dries thoroughly overnight. Wait 7 days for paint to cure.
- For added protection apply VHT SP184 clear coat.
1 aerosol = 1.1 – 1.3 square meters
VHT provides a multi-high performance coating system for the ultimate in protection and quality.
Remark: SP670 and SP650 are the same paints. Is VHT is out of stock of 670 we will replace it by the SP650.
Recommendation for the use of the VHT paint
The primer is not mandatory but recommended for an optimal adherence. All coats should be applied whinin 1 hour including the primer. After 1 hour you have to wait 7 days before applying a new coat. The waiting time between coats should be less than 10 minutes.
This painting can only be used by a professionnal because the composition is not authorized for the general public.
Only the references starting with GSP (wrinckle and exhaust paint) are authorized for the general public.
Note that this product can't be sent outside Europe.